Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cracking the G00se Egg

This sign post represents my losses for the past two weeks...



..and yes, it seems like I've been here for a couple million years.

Where's here? It's that place where I was doing really well, then things stop, then they start slipping backwards, and then I stop.

So, before I started slipping backwards this time, I thought I would analyze what's going on. Well, with the tools here on Sparkpeople, that was...



Too easy. I went to enter my breakfast in the nutrition tracker. Since I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning, I hit the back button to just copy yesterday's breakfast to today and...g00se egg. It wasn't there.

So I hit the back button again, to Thursday, and...g00se egg. It wasn't there either.

I haven't been tracking anything for a couple of days, and didn't even notice it. Then I realized that the water bottle on the edge of my sink, the one I use to make sure I drink lots of water, hasn't been touched in days.

That explains a lot. Actually, that explains everything.

SparkGuy, thanks for making it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment