Sunday, April 4, 2010

Like a Big, Frosted Cupcake

-Drag queens could get a few tips from those aunts.
-Oh, my God. Look at me. I'm just covered!
-Like a big, frosted cupcake. -I know, it's like...
-Come on, help me with the veil
(from My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

I made cupcakes yesterday, big fancy frosted ones. And I licked the bowls. But if you check out my nutrition tracker, I counted it. I figured out what a cupcake was in batter land, and that's what I had.

Here I am ready to begin, butter and all...


I made two batches, banana, and dark chocolate. These are obviously the chocolate ones...


Then came the fun frosting part...



I'll let myself eat one after dinner, but honestly after all that work, I wouldn't care if I never touched buttercream icing again.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment