Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Do I Eat? It's New, I Mean Gnu

When I left H3, I had in my hand a nice sheet evaluating snack bars.  I knew I would need something easy to store around the office for snacks in case I got in a pickle at work and couldn't find something fresh to eat.  There are too many bad choices out in our environment, so I wanted to pack some good choices in easy to find places. Since I am an internet shopper at heart, I figured I would just go to the top of the list and order the one with the highest recommendation, Gnu bars.  I found out later that it is cheaper to buy them from the website than at any of my local stores that carry them!

You can find them here gnufoods.com/.

These little devils can keep you filled up and energized between meals, can be accidentally stored for a long time in a hot car and still taste great, and come in lots of flavors.  The other nifty thing is their "Joy of Fiber Club" that allows you to set up autodelivery of as many as you need per month in any combination of flavors.  Anything that permanently reduces my todo list is a good thing!

My favorites are the Orange Cranberry and Espresso Chip, but there are so many flavors from which to choose that everyone will find a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment