Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolution

I haven't posted in quite a while which is a great indication of how much effort has gone into my health endeavors...nada.

In November I decided I needed to kickstart something, or just plain kick something.  I decided to sign up for a two week stay at Hilton Head Health Institute for two weeks.  I decided to do this in January as it would be a great way to start off a new year, with a resolution to keep doing whatever it was that they would teach me to do.

This morning I left home in 19 degree weather and drove for almost eight hours east, till I hit water, then I stopped.  I am at Hilton Head.

Today, on the Eve of the beginning of our two week adventure, we had a great introduction to all of our materials from Adam, had a great meal from a different Adam, and took a 30 minute walk in the dark to the "reflector tree".  I met some great people and I think this will be a wonderful two weeks.

I'm supposed to fast from now until tomorrow morning when they will remove blood from me and learn something about me.  Why do they call it fast when it seems to go so slowly?

Below is the current weather map.  Note that the very southern tip of South Carolina is NOT white!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment