Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lost and Found

I've lost this.  Have you seen it anywhere?  It happened sometime over the past two weeks while I was at Hilton Head Health.   I may have left it in Amber's cardio boxing class or perhaps someplace on the dance floor in Zumba.  I know I had it with me during Adam's outdoor circuit; I was pretty sure I carried it with me the whole time, maybe I left it along the trail.  Is it along the beach we walked every morning with Ashley and Alicea? I might have left it in the dining room while I was eating one of Chef Jen's creations.  It could very well be in Beth's conference room or in one of the lecture rooms that Bob frequents. Aha! I could have dropped it running between the the workout rooms during ULTRA circuit with Jeff and Alicea.

It weighs about 8 pounds and I've had it for a long time, but it doesn't have my name on it.  If you find it, keep it, I have plenty more I plan to lose....along with a couple of chickens, a cinderblock and a few bags of meow mix.  If your curious about this, you might check out this old post.

No comments:

Post a Comment