Monday, February 8, 2010

Reason #1

I thought I would start my entries with a collection of photos, the inspiration collage. Today I post my first reason for wanting to pursue a more lean and fit lifestyle.

Reason #1: White full seat breeches



My hobby requires them, and they are the most unattractive article of clothing ever invented. Think about it. If someone asked you what the least attractive thing you could wear as an overweight person, I suspect that white stretchy pants with leather patches sewn onto your largest body parts would be way up there. (It would probably be second, right after horizontally striped tube tops, which are not required by any hobby I know of, and thus will never be a part of my wardrobe.)



See, these didn't even look good on skinny uniformed men.

No comments:

Post a Comment