Thursday, February 11, 2010

Willpower

Willpower. Do you have it?

My friends and I were at a horse show one weekend and found ourselves in a terrible situation: we had cheese, we had our test scores, we had an unopened bottle of Prosecco, and we had FORGOTTEN the corkscrew.

We had our test scores. We NEEDED the corkscrew.

My girlfriends and I are smart and highly motivated. We have collective WILLPOWER.

Women with a toolbox (women who travel with horses have great toolboxes) and an unopened bottle of liquor can be dangerous but also very clever.

In our toolbox we found an eye screw and a screw driver...and did I mention we are really good at math?



Women with a toolbox and an opened liquor bottle can be even more dangerous, but not so good at math. To hell with the test scores.

Where there's a will there's a way. So if I have the willpower to find the tools to make a corkscrew, I'm hoping that means I have the willpower to use the tools on this site to make a lean and fit person. Let's see.



Mmmm, I see Pimm's there too.
Pimm's + Prosecco = Pimms Royale

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment