Thursday, March 18, 2010

Genuineness Only Thrives in the Dark Like Celery (AHuxley)

Last night I realized I had developed a passion for celery. The crunch of it after a frustrating day...my jaws craved it.


(this man has passion for...celery)

Guided by my cajun yearning for spicy Tony Chachare seasoning, celery provides the trasportation from the salt box to my mouth; like a petite pale green pirogue, it holds the spices as they glide into my mouth. Then the CRUNCH followed by fiery flavor.



This just happened recently, overnight, literally overnight. One day there was a ton of celery waiting for the opportunity to wilt in the fridge then last night I couldn't get enough of it. I'm craving it now as I write.

Something has/is happening to me. My tastes are changing, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment