Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Awesome and, by the way, It's All About Me!

I'm stuck at an 11 pound loss. The good news is I haven't gained anything back. The bad news is that I am now about a week off from my goal.

So what's going on?
I feel like I have not been vigilant. I looked back and there were several days when I didn't record everything. Do I think that if I don't write it down that my body won't know it went in my mouth? What's up?

I think I just have to pay attention again. I got distracted. I got busy with other things. Those other things were important, but not more important than ME! I have to be the most important thing (health-wise) for the next few months for this to work.



So just in case you were wondering , it IS all about me. I'm awesome! I am so awesome that I'm jealous of myself, 'cause it's all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment