Friday, March 5, 2010

TSA, Thanks for the Motivation

There are two reasons I started taking pictures of my feet on vacation. The first reason is that I am the family photographer, and it's the only way to get myself into a picture. (I am incapable of taking those cellular phone emo-self-portraits that my teenage girl is so good at)



The second reason is that since TSA started requiring me to remove my shoes in front of all those strangers, I started getting regular pedicures.



Actually, it wasn't the strangers that worried me so much. I was more disturbed at the possibility of revealing untamed feet to government customers and my own employees that might be traveling with me.

Well, TSA is now going to provide me with all of the motivation I need to lose my unwanted pounds. It is called the FULL BODY SCANNER.

I won't post the pictures because my post would get marked as "inappropriate content". But the images I see on the web show that TSA officers will be forced to view every roll of fat; my un-girded and undgirdled loins will be on full display for the brave men and women who keep our air travel safe.



You see, they even have instructional signs to help me exercise to lose those extra pounds.

TSA, thanks for the motivation...to start walking instead of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment